In this section
BSc (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Why choose this course?
- This course is another pathway to study electrical and electronic engineering
- We have applied for renewed accreditation by the Institution of Engineering and Technology to give you Incorporated Engineer (IEng) status
- You’ll study at Markeaton Street; an inspirational learning environment equipped with laboratories, workshops and the latest technology
- You can gain valuable industry experience on an optional work placement during stages two and three
- We are working in partnership with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, on the ALICE experiment – you’ll have opportunities to get involved in this exciting project
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.