BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering with Industrial Year*
Why choose this course?
*This course is available to study with an Industrial Year or without Industrial Year.
- This course is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology*
- Our staff are experts in the different branches of electrical/electronic engineering with many research and textbook publications
- 94% of graduates were in work or further study after completing their degree (BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering - DLHE 2014/15)
- You'll study at Markeaton Street an inspirational learning environment equipped with laboratories, workshops and the latest technology
- We are working in partnership with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, on the ALICE experiment – you’ll have opportunities to get involved in this exciting project
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
*We are seeking accreditation for the BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering with Industrial Year course in 2017Show All