BA (Hons) Special Educational Needs and Disability with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
We are offering an exciting new route into a satisfying career working in special educational needs and disability support. Our BA (Hons) with Foundation Year is a great option if you don’t have the formal qualifications to apply for the full honours degree right now.
- Achieve your ambitions even if you can’t currently meet the entry requirements for our BA (Hons) course: with the foundation year, you can gain the full honours degree in four years
- Look forward to a career where you can make a genuine difference – from family liaison and inclusion support to teaching assistance and mentoring
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the theories, factors and contexts for special educational needs and disability (SEND)
- Develop your practical, professional and intellectual skills through a variety of work placements
- Be inspired by experts in the fields of education, health, psychology and social work so that you gain real insights into professional life
- Take the opportunity to spend time studying abroad through the Go Places, Go Further international exchange scheme