BA (Hons) International Business and Finance with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
If you don’t meet the entry requirements for our BA (Hons) International Business and Finance right now, why not consider taking a Foundation Year first? It could be the start of a journey which opens up a whole world of career opportunities.
- Choose to start your studies at Foundation Year stage and achieve your full honours degree in four years
- Build the expertise and analytical abilities you need for a rewarding career in global business and finance
- Gain in-depth knowledge of international financial markets, global economic challenges and their impact on business
- Make strong links between the key business and economic theories and the practicalities of the real world
- Gain hands-on experience in our new Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab using real-time information and latest industry-standard software
- Raise your professional profile through placement and internship opportunities in the UK or overseas
- Take the chance to broaden your outlook by studying abroad with our international partner institutions
- Widen your networks by interacting with business experts, industry leaders and leading finance professionals
- Work towards a Futures Award which recognises your extra-curricular career development activities
- Benefit from high-quality teaching by experienced, research-active staff, plus the support of a personal tutor throughout your studies
- If you want to continue your studies in international business at postgraduate level, this programme is explicitly paired to our MSc International Business or can lead smoothly on to our MSc International Business and Finance, MSc International Business and HRM or MSc International Business and Marketing.