BSc (Hons) Economics and Finance with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Interested in studying Economics and Finance but don’t have the formal qualifications to join our honours degree right now? If you choose to start at Foundation Year stage, you can still achieve the full BSc (Hons) Economics and Finance and build all the skills you need for a high-flying career.
- Complete your honours degree in four years by beginning at foundation level
- Gain skills in applied economic and financial analysis which are valued by employers worldwide and open doors to lucrative graduate careers
- Develop your capacity to help financial institutions and business organisations to solve complex problems
- Undertake live financial consultancy and economic research projects with businesses
- Harness the information and technology used by leading financial professionals across the world – in our new Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab
- Enjoy valuable experience in the workplace through placement and internship opportunities in the UK or overseas
- Take the chance to broaden your global perspectives by studying with one of our international partners
- Interact with economics experts, industry leaders and senior finance professionals
- Enhance your employability by achieving a Futures Award, reflecting the extra-curricular activities you undertake to support your studies
- Be inspired by our industry-experienced teaching team who are renowned for their influential research
Benefit from the guidance of a personal tutor throughout your degreeShow All