BA (Hons) Banking and Finance (Top up)
Why choose this course?
This one year top-up degree programme is designed specifically for students who have been unable to pursue a full degree programme in Banking and Finance previously. The BA (Hons) Banking and Finance (Top-up) programme is aimed at students from a generalist background who want a specialist focus.
- It builds upon previously acquired business and finance knowledge and skills, and concentrates on the complexity of global banking and finance practices.
- You will be part of a highly diverse international student cohort which will enhance your understanding of cultural diversity and international business awareness. You will join our highly successful network of alumni working around the world.
- You will benefit from our unique approach to employability, networking with our regional experts and international business leaders and working towards gaining the University of Derby Futures Award in Networking and Economic, Financial and Commercial Awareness in International Business. You will also have access to a first class professional career service even after graduating.
- Every student on our programme gets support and advice on academic achievement and career development from a personal tutor who is part of the programme team.
- You will use the same real-time information and technology as top financial professionals worldwide – in our impressive new Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab
- If you want to continue your studies in international business at postgraduate level, this programme is explicitly paired to our MSc International Business and Finance, or can lead smoothly on to our MSc International Business, MSc International Business and HRM or MSc International Business and Marketing.