Research at Derby combines creative thinking with practical application, and it contributes to developments on a regional, national and international level.
The following provides an indicative list of academic staff publications from 2010 to the present, and the list will be updated on a periodic basis.
Mr Scott Atkins
- Atkins, S. (February 2013, Forthcoming) “Insights into Trust Law: The Channel Islands and Beyond”. Jersey and Guernsey Law Review, 17(1)
- Atkins, S. (March 2013, In Press) Equity and Trusts. London: Routledge-Cavendish.
Ms Lisa Cherkassky
- Cherkassky, L. Genocide: Punishing a Moral Wrong  International Criminal Law Review, (9) 301-319
- Cherkassky, L. Does the U.S. do it better? A comparative analysis of liver allocation protocols in the United Kingdom and the United States.  Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics, vol.20(3)
- Cherkassky, L. The Secret World of Liver Transplant Candidate Assessment,  Medical Law International, vol.11(2)
- Cherkassky, L. A Fair Trial? The Assessment of Liver Transplant Candidates with Psychiatric Illnesses,  Journal of Medical Ethics, Vol.37(12), 739-742.