New case form - Miscarriages of Justice - University of Derby

Contact us with a case

Information for submitting a case

The usual type of case that we may consider to be eligible would be where the appeal is to the Court of Appeal, against conviction at Crown Court

Applications will be considered on a case by case basis

Fill out our online form.