Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
The University of Derby is an ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner.
The ACCA qualification is one of the main routes to becoming a fully qualified accountant. Those who complete this complex qualification demonstrate that they are dedicated to the accounting profession and have the knowledge and skills to match. It will become an invaluable asset to your career.
Why study at Derby?
- We're an ACCA Gold Approved Learning Partner
- You’ll be taught by qualified lecturers who are active within the professional body and bring a significant amount of practical experience to their teaching
- You’ll receive core teaching materials, have access to our online learning resources and the University of Derby’s extensive library
- Through case studies and mock exams, we’ll regularly access your progress, offering feedback and identifying areas for additional support
- Classes take place at our Derby Campus, a professional study environment with excellent IT facilities that enable you to learn and network
- Professional Programmes Lead and ACCA Programme Leader Nagin Lad won ‘Lecturer of the Year’ at the PQ Magazine Awards 2017.
- ACCA tuition part-time course, plus a two day-long revision session for those wanting tuition ahead of sitting the ACCA exams
- ACCA revision sessions only
- ACCA Summer School