Part-time, professional and short courses
Studying part-time is rewarding and fulfilling
At Derby Business School we offer a range of part-time, professional and short courses to inspire and help you develop whatever stage of your career you are at.
You’ll develop new skills, meet like-minded people and increase your influence in your role, preparing you for the next step in your career.
- HND Business and Management (part-time)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Top up)
- BSc (Hons) Logistics Management (Top up)
- MSc Human Resource Management (Top up)
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Supply Chain Improvement
- MBA Global/MBA Global Finance
Professional body courses
When do I study?
Most classes take place during afternoons and/or evening so you can fit study around your work. You can base projects on your current role.
For short courses, study dates are shown on the course information page.
Fees and finance
Many of our part-time students approach their employers for help with funding their course fees. However, if you are funding your own study there are a number of ways we can help you out:
- If you’re studying an HND, BA or BSc course you may be eligible to apply for a part-time loan
- For any level of course, we can automatically spread the cost of your course over equal payments across the academic year.
Find out more or apply
To find out more, please contact us on 01332 591896 or email email@example.com.
If you’re ready to apply, visit our application web page.