In this section
Zero Balancing Bodywork training
Why choose this course?
Extend your professional skills through Zero Balancing Bodywork
- The programme provides a focus for any health care worker who wishes to develop and mature the skills of Zero Balancing to a professional standard. The Certification Programme is run by the Zero Balancing Association UK in conjunction with Dr. Fritz Smith
- You can join this programme leading to your recognition as a Certified Zero Balancer any time after you have finished your first Workshop
- Membership of the Zero Balancing Association UK is open to all those who have completed a Zero Balancing Workshop. This provides ongoing contact with a community of like-minded practitioners from different disciplines who share a common language of touch
- You can pace your progress to suit your individual needs and commitments within a period of three years. Further details of the Certification Programme are available on request from the Zero Balancing Association UK
- Skills developed in the process of training in Zero Balancing, extend themselves well to reflexive researcher positioning in action research, and advanced levels of student learning
- After learning Zero Balancing you could benefit a wide range of people in many ways. On one level, a session may improve body functioning, allowing relief of held tension and physical pains. On a broader level, it is particularly valuable in dealing with stress, and promotes and invites relaxation and the stilling of mind and body.