Verification of Death
Why choose this course?
About this module
If you’re a registered nurse who wishes to verify death as part of your professional role, this course is for you. You’ll learn alongside other health and social care professionals working in a variety of care settings.
You’ll cover the following topics:
- Why practitioner verification?
- Communication skills
- The verification procedure both theory and practical
- The role of the undertaker
- What the police need to know
- What to do with a potential crime scene
- The role of the coroner.
The sessions will be delivered by experts in the field including a Coroner, Funeral Director, Forensic Scientist, Police staff and University staff.Show All