Managing with Environmental Sustainability
This two-day course is aimed at facilitating non-environmental specialists including managers and supervisors, to develop their understanding of enviornmental sustainability in relation to strategic and operational implications.
Learning outcomes include:
- understanding the strategic opportunities and constraints of Environmental Sustainability for organisations
- recognising the importance of resource efficiency
- understand the impact of environmental sustainability across the value chain
- learn about the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations
- know how employees can support environmental sustainability