- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Leading with Environmental Management
As more emphasis is placed on organisations to be environmentally responsible, this course is designed to support organisations to develop their staff teams to gain knowledge and skills within this area.
It provides leaders with the opportunity to reflect on existing approaches and re-think, re-position and drive a new approach to value creation through environmental sustainability, implementing new strategies for resilience and growth for the organisation today and in the future.
Learning outcomes include:
- What does Environmental Sustainability mean for your organisation?
- Is your organisation's strategy fit for purpose?
- Which oragnisations are leading with Environmental Sustainability and why?
- What would a new strategy look like?Show All