- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
BA (Hons) Applied Business Management
Why choose this course?
This qualification is aimed at professionals who are in, or aspire to be in, a managerial position within their organisation and are responsible for strategic decisions and change which benefits the organisation as a whole.
It does not focus on the legislation or technical skills associated with payroll and pensions as these are assumed, instead it covers topics such as project management and how to manage change successfully within an organisation.
The qualification is designed for individuals who:
- Are strategic business managers responsible for leading and managing change
- Are involved in project management who wish to ensure successful planning and implementation
- Have completed the CIPP’s Foundation Degree in Payroll Management or Foundation Degree in Pensions Administration and Management (or preceding qualifications) and wish to further develop their business management skills
- Hold an equivalent level qualification and wish to enhance their knowledge of business management
- Are in a strategic role within their organisation and have been qualified through experience, but wish to achieve a formal qualification to prove their skills and ability
If you do not hold an existing CIPP or equivalent qualification you can still apply through recognition of your prior learning. Details can be obtained from the CIPP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.