In this section
MSc Systemic Psychotherapy (incorporating PG Cert/PG Dip)
Why choose this course?
- Develop your skills as a family therapist whilst gaining a masters in systemic psychotherapy
- Study a highly regarded course that is accredited by the Association of Family Therapy (AFT)
- Register as a systemic psychotherapist or family therapist with the UK Council Psychotherapy (UKCP) after successfully completing this course, as long as you meet the UKCP’s requirements.
- Advance your knowledge of research design and practice
- Engage with an enthusiastic teaching team who have over 15 years’ experience teaching systemic psychotherapy