MSc Systemic Psychotherapy (incorporating PG Cert/PG Dip)
Why choose this course?
Please note that the next intake available for the Masters level of this programme is September 2019. We are recruiting for September 2018 to the PG Diploma level only or the PG Cert through programme MB9CO.
- Develop your skills as a family therapist whilst gaining a masters in systemic psychotherapy
- Study a highly regarded course that is accredited by the Association of Family Therapy (AFT)
- Register as a systemic psychotherapist or family therapist with the UK Council Psychotherapy (UKCP) after successfully completing this course, as long as you meet the UKCP’s requirements.
- Advance your knowledge of research design and practice
- Engage with an enthusiastic teaching team who have over 15 years’ experience teaching systemic psychotherapy