MSc Sustainable Architecture and Healthy Buildings
Why choose this course?
The most important aspect of any building design is the people inside. This innovative MSc programme explores not only the theories and principles of sustainable architecture but also crucial issues relating to human health in buildings.
- Add a new dimension to your knowledge of design and technology relating to energy efficiency in buildings
- Study a distinctive programme which is professionally recognised by the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists and developed in collaboration with industry
- Gain vital practical experience through live sustainable design projects
- Be inspired by specialist guest lectures, seminars and workshops
- Learn from influential academics who are conducting important research into sustainable design
Houzz are excited to announce the new Houzz Scholarship Programme. The goal is to support the next generation of students studying architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and construction management. They are looking for the best, brightest, and most innovative students in residential design and construction. Apply here www.houzz.co.uk/scholarships