MSc Supply Chain Improvement
Why choose this course?
With its strong focus on organisational improvement, MSc Supply Chain Improvement is an excellent choice for either experienced or aspiring supply chain managers who are seeking a highly applied postgraduate programme.
- Become a student member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and gain exemptions from the academic requirements for Chartered Membership (CMILT) of the CILT (UK)
- Build high-level strategic awareness of the entire supply chain
- Undertake practical problem-solving to boost your company’s efficiency, performance and profitability
- Specialise in areas such as purchasing and supply, warehousing, transport and logistics
- Be inspired by our industry-experienced academic team and our influential business contacts - in a city at the heart of a major logistics network
- Learn how latest technology - from RFID to enterprise management systems can be harnessed for the benefit of your organisation
- Enhance your career progression prospects and professional standing in a fast-growing global industry.