MSc Strategic Engineering Management
Why choose this course?
Gain the modern tools and techniques you need to manage 21st century engineering and manufacturing organisations. Our MSc Strategic Engineering Management will equip you to make a significant contribution to a company’s performance and productivity.
- Prepare for management and leadership roles, especially in the engineering, manufacturing and supply chain fields
- Tailor your studies to match your needs, whether you are an experienced engineering professional looking to move into management or a recent graduate exploring your career options
- Draw on our close links with local industries and professional bodies which ensure our teaching is both contemporary and relevant
- Keep up to date with latest thinking in areas ranging from advanced manufacturing technologies and computer simulation to enterprise resource planning and supply chain management
- Benefit from a variety of teaching methods which give you the flexibility to study at a time and place most suitable for you
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.