In this section
MRes (Sport and Exercise)
Why choose this course?
Reach the top of your game on this pioneering course where you can undertake original research tailored to your personal career goals.
- Build the skills and knowledge to develop your potential and profile as a successful researcher
- Gain first-hand experience by conducting a substantial research project in the sport and exercise discipline of your choice
- Achieve a stand-alone research qualification to enhance your employability or take the next step towards a doctoral degree
- Structure your studies to suit your individual needs: full time or part time, with a blend of online learning and face-to-face contact
- Draw on our partnerships with leading sports teams and sports organisations, including internship opportunities to advance your research
- Take the chance to work as a teaching assistant within the University’s sports department
- Benefit from the expert supervision of influential researchers whose work is breaking new ground in the world of sport and exercise
- Make the most of our high-specification laboratories and our new £10.8m sport centre