In this section
MSc Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting or Occupational Health Nursing or School Nursing)
Why choose this course?
- Gain a professional qualification in health visiting or occupational health nursing or school nursing
- Build your understanding of clinical practice, wider public health and leadership and management
- Develop specialist assessment, leadership and management skills.
- Develop and build on your existing knowledge to ensure that you meet the competencies set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council, and you’re eligible to gain a registrable qualification
- Become part of the public health workforce working toward improving people's lives and their health outcomes.