Returnee to Occupational Therapy
Why choose this course?
This module is designed in accordance with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) return to practice requirements, supporting you in applying for admission/readmission to the HCPC register upon successful completion.
- Reflect on your current learning needs and design a bespoke learning contract to help prepare you for current practice
- Explore the theoretical underpinnings of the profession, models, approaches and core skills
- Increase your confidence levels to meet the current requirements of an occupational therapist
- Study flexibly via distance learning, enabling you to study from home and stimulate your own development
- Develop your knowledge of wider health and social care policies.