- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Returnee to Occupational Therapy
Why choose this course?
This module is designed in accordance with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) return to practice requirements, supporting you in applying for admission/readmission to the HCPC register upon successful completion.
- Reflect on your current learning needs and design a bespoke learning contract to help prepare you for current practice
- Explore the theoretical underpinnings of the profession, models, approaches and core skills
- Increase your confidence levels to meet the current requirements of an occupational therapist
- Study flexibly via distance learning, enabling you to study from home.