In this section
Return to Practice (Nursing)
Why choose this course?
- If you’re returning to nursing, this course is designed specifically to support you to develop the skills and knowledge you require to work in a dynamic and challenging arena
- Upon course completion you will be able to re-activate your Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration to be able to legally work as a registered nurse, as long as you meet the NMC’s requirements.
- You can study this Programme on-campus
- Practice placements are suited to your needs in order to attain the pre requisites for re registration
- The aim of this programme is to increase your confidence both in your knowledge base and within the clinical environment.