MA Public History and Heritage*
Why choose this course?
Prepare for an exciting future promoting a better understanding of the past. Our new MA Public History and Heritage offers a compelling combination of work experience, practical training and academic research.
- Develop both intellectual and professional skills for leadership roles in the public history, heritage and cultural industries
- Study in a historic city and county, surrounded by visitor attractions including country houses, museums and industrial archaeology
- Gain practical experience of the heritage industry, with work placements to enhance your employability
- Build your networks and undertake fascinating real-world projects, drawing on our links with local, national and international heritage organisations
- Explore public history and heritage at a global level, underpinned by our partnerships with universities overseas
- Be inspired by our dedicated, enthusiastic teaching team, including historians who are published experts in their field and heritage professionals with vast industry experience
- This is a new course starting in September 2017 (*subject to approval).