In this section
Master of Public Health
Why choose this course?
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to become a public health practitioner who can lead, develop and evaluate public health projects
- Gain a deep, conceptual understanding that enables evaluation of current research
- Develop a critical understanding of the wider determinants of health and interventions aimed at reducing health inequalities
- You'll have the opportunity to work with Derby City Council's Public Health team to gain professional development skills and will also benefit from guest lectures
- Learn alongside an experienced teaching team that is made up of public health specialists, health psychologists and biomedical scientists
- Develop the ability to deal with complex issues, both sysematically and creatively, and make informed judgements based on evidence.
This course starts in September 2018Show All