In this section
MSc Professional Engineering
Why choose this course?
- This is a qualification designed to help you gain Chartered Engineering status, that has been developed with the Engineering Council as part of the Engineering Gateways programme. This type of course has already been approved by a number of engineering institutions.
- It is a work-based learning route to the academic qualifications and professional development you need to demonstrate for registration as a Chartered Engineer
- It will allow you to acquire professional competences and gain an MSc award, without the need to take time off work
- The flexibility of the course allows it to be adapted to almost any work situation, industry or location.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
- This course is available to international students who are already employed in industry in the UK or can be taken online. Apply here.