MSc Professional Engineering
Why choose this course?
Chartered Engineer (CEng) status opens up an exciting range of career progression and promotion opportunities. As a flexible work-based learning route to CEng registration, our MSc is a smart choice for ambitious engineering professionals who want to balance their studies with their other commitments.
- Take a work-based learning route to the academic qualifications and professional development you need for registration as a Chartered Engineer
- Gain both an MSc award and a prestigious professional title that will show you have the knowledge, skills and competence to meet the engineering and technological needs of industry today
- Choose a highly flexible course which can be adapted to almost any work situation, industry or location
- Complete your study programme without the need to take time off work
- Tailor your studies to your own work situation and your current levels of education and experience
- Undertake projects which improve your company’s processes, products and intellectual capital
- Explore themes such as commercial and technical leadership, innovation in technology, and solving engineering problems
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
A similar course can also be taken online. Find out more here.