MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration)
Why choose this course?
A career in occupational therapy offers variety, purpose and immense job satisfaction. This Masters level qualification qualifies you for a rewarding profession where you can help people facing physical and mental challenges to overcome barriers to their independence.
- Accelerate your career plans: because this programme is approved by the Health and Care Professions Council, upon completion of the programme, you’ll be eligible to apply to register to practise as soon as you graduate, as long as you meet the HCPC’s requirements, and join a rewarding profession
- Boost your professional credibility on a course accredited by the Royal College of Occupational Therapists and approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists
- Gain invaluable experience through practice-based learning which makes up almost half of the course
- Learn from a dedicated and skilled team who have worked in a broad spectrum of occupational therapy roles
- Improve your practical skills in our superb facilities ranging from a rehabilitation kitchen to virtual learning opportunities.
Study Occupational Therapy at Derby. Our outstanding heritage, accessible and supportive lecturers and professional networks which help you find your dream job are just some of the reasons our students voted us one of the top courses in the UK in the National Student Survey.
With outstanding subject knowledge and a wealth of industry experience, our lecturers including Karen Newberry provide you with the opportunity to fulfil your potential:Show All