MSc Motorsport Engineering
Why choose this course?
The right qualifications, attitude and confidence will put you in pole position for a career in the high-performance world of motorsport. With our MSc Motorsport Engineering on your CV, you will show that you have the skills and commitment demanded by both the sport and the wider industry.
- Join the Derby graduates who have gone on to work with race teams all over the world
- Study a broad mixture of theoretical and applied engineering principles
- Gain hands-on experience, including a practical design and manufacture final project
- Take your ambitions to a higher level: this course is a stepping stone towards full Chartered Engineer (CEng) status
- Enjoy fieldtrips to local race circuits and major shows
- Take part in prestigious competitions: the Institution of Mechanical Engineers even awarded us a grant after we won the Formula Student Rookie Team Award
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.