In this section
MSc Motorsport Engineering
Why choose this course?
- This course provides a broad mixture of theoretical and applied engineering principles, coupled with a practical design and manufacture final project.
- It will lead to accreditation at full Chartered Engineer (CEng) status.
- The Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) awarded Team Derby Motorsport with a grant for £3,000 after the team won the Formula Student Rookie Team Award in 2015.
- Engineering students are on track for the world's biggest student motorsport competition at Silverstone from July 14-17 2016.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
- Our Motorsport team have just launched their new website. Check it out here: www.teamderbymotorsport.co.uk.