MSc Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
Why choose this course?
Develop the skills and knowledge employers are seeking and advance your career to senior levels in areas such as automotive, aerospace, petrochemical, scientific or manufacturing engineering applications.
- Draw inspiration from our excellent industry links with major names such as Rolls-Royce, Toyota, Balfour Beatty, Bombardier and Pektron
- This programme is accredited by the institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) as fully satisfying the further learning requirements for chartered engineer (CEng) registration
- Benefit from high-quality teaching which will keep you up to date with latest developments in everything from e-manufacturing to robotics
- Tailor your studies to your professional interests, including a major research project on a theme of your choice
- Develop your managerial skills to set you up for success in a global industry environment
Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.