In this section
MSc International Spa Management
Why choose this course?
- We are pioneers in internationally recognised spa management and wellness qualifications - this was the first masters of its kind in the world
- You will study at Buxton, a leading spa and hospitality town, and you will have unrivalled access to our commercial day spa, recently named 'Best Luxury Emerging Spa' in Northern Europe at the World Luxury Spa Awards 2017
- You will study with students from countries around the world which will enhance your knowledge of global practices
- We have strong international links and our partners in teaching and research include universities in Hungary, Estonia and New Zealand. We belong to national and international professional bodies, and we are founding members of ATLAS SIG Wellness Tourism
- You can study this MSc International Spa Management course full time or part time. If you study full time, you can also enjoy a period of work placement in UK or abroad.