In this section
MSc International Hospitality Management
Why choose this course?
- Our Events, Tourism, Spa and Hospitality Management courses are in the top 10 in the UK, as ranked by the Guardian University Guide 2017. This coupled with our 96% employability rate (HESA) shows you'll be learning from the best
- This highly respected MSc International Hospitality Management masters degree is accredited by the Institute of Hospitality. It will enhance your leadership and management potential in the hospitality industry
- You’ll study in the inspirational Grade II* listed Devonshire Dome which has a fine dining restaurant and bistro, state-of-the-art training kitchens and is a major hospitality venue in its own right
- You will study with students from countries including India, Greece and South Korea, which will enhance your knowledge of global practices, a critical business management skill in the hospitality industry
- You can study full or part time. If you study full time, there is also an option to include a placement in the UK or abroad.