MA Inclusion and SEND
Why choose this course?
For anyone keen to develop expert knowledge of inclusion and special educational needs and disability (SEND), this new course leads to a highly regarded masters qualification.
- Take a clear progression route into careers where you can help achieve better outcomes for children and young people with SEND
- Draw upon legislation, theory, research and practice to identify and discuss contemporary issues and dilemmas surrounding inclusion and SEND
- Explore the growing need for education, health and social services to work closely together and the implications of multi-professional working
- Gain a better understanding of the legal responsibilities facing practitioners today
- Develop your ability to interpret, understand and conduct research at masters level, sourcing and harnessing key information as the basis for critical analysis
- Collaborate with others to generate, articulate and debate your own interpretation and understanding of inclusion and SEND
- Learn from a dedicated and expert team with a high profile for research in this field