MSc Environmental Assessment and Control
Why choose this course?
Our innovative MSc focuses on how to prevent and control the contamination of land and freshwater. With its strong emphasis on applying scientific knowledge to real-world problems, it offers you the chance to specialise in an increasingly important environmental field.
- Study on a course which is recognised for high professional standards: our MSc is accredited by the Institution of Environmental Sciences
- Gain a specialist qualification to advance your career with government bodies, local authorities, consultancies and industry – in the UK and overseas
- Gain an in-depth and holistic understanding of policies and strategies to assess, prevent, manage and control land and freshwater contamination
- Apply your knowledge to real-world situations and evaluate the outcomes to make effective strategic decisions
- Undertake work placements with employers in a range of settings for practical-based training and practitioner-based learning
- Learn from an expert teaching team who conduct crucial research and consultancy work on environmental themes
- Embark on a pathway towards becoming a Chartered Environmentalist or Chartered Scientist
- Choose a route to suit you: our MSc is ideal for recent graduates seeking a full-time postgraduate course and for mature students already in employment wanting to balance part-time studies with work commitments