MA Educational Leadership
Why choose this course?
If you want to embark on or advance a career within education leadership, this distinctive masters degree equips you with the high-level skills and critical understanding you need.
- Enhance your performance in your current or future professional role through a deeper knowledge of educational leadership
- Build crucial research skills so that you can critically analyse ideas and evidence, engaging confidently in academic debate
- Develop self-awareness to improve your reflectivity and reflexivity
- Increase your capacity to engender a sense of power in others and help them fulfil their potential
- Explore and challenge issues surrounding the changing educational landscape in both national and international contexts
- Gain a thorough understanding of curriculum theory and models so that your leadership has a direct impact on learning
- Consider how to lead change and improvements through performance management techniques, coaching strategies and effective communication in a digital age
- Prepare for careers at a senior level not only within educational institutions but also with organisations such as academy chains, educational charities and government bodies