- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
MA Education (Workplace Contract)
Why choose this course?
A workplace contract means that we will deliver our MA Education programme to a group of between 8 and 20 staff at your chosen venue. It enables you to tailor the focus of your programme of study directly to the needs of your organisation and your development priorities. Staff develop knowledge and skills that can be directly applied to their job role, enhancing their professional practice and creating a positive impact on teaching and student learning.
Using our MA Education programme structure as an overarching framework we will work in partnership with your organisation to develop content that meets your specific needs and objectives, creating a programme that aims to deliver both immediate and sustained impact.
Our wide range of modules mean you can select the subject areas that your organisation wishes to focus on. Learners will benefit personally and professionally, whilst also gaining a valuable postgraduate award.
You may be looking to:
- enrich student engagement
- improve achievement levels
- develop creative approaches to teaching and learning activities
- increase staff collaboration
- improve leadership skills and support succession planning.
Learners will qualify with either an MA Education, or in one of the following specialist pathways:
- MA Education: Early Years
- MA Education: Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- MA Education: Leadership and Management
- MA Education: Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- MA Education: Lifelong Learning
- MA Education: Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- MA Education: Primary Mathematics