- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
Why choose this course?
We have now closed applications for September 2018 entry. Any applications received before the deadline of Thursday 21 December 2017 are currently being considered.
- Study a Masters course approved by the Health and Care Professions Council
- Graduate successfully and you’ll be eligible to apply to the Health and Care Professions Council to become a registered arts therapist (dramatherapist). This is a legal requirement for those wishing to work as a dramatherapist in the UK
- Enhance your knowledge of theatre in the therapeutic process, and explore the role of improvisation and the need to adapt therapeutic interventions to individual and group needs
- You’ll conduct a major piece of independently researched work in an area of personal interest
- Further your understanding of psychological processes and have the opportunity to develop your own therapeutic approach.
View our MA Dramatherapy galleryShow All