In this section
Why choose this course?
- Study a Masters course approved by the Health and Care Professions Council
- Graduate successfully and you’ll be eligible to apply to the Health and Care Professions Council to become a registered arts therapist (dramatherapist), as long as you meet the HCPC’s requirements. This is a legal requirement for those wishing to work as a dramatherapist in the UK
- Enhance your knowledge of theatre in the therapeutic process, and explore the role of improvisation and the need to adapt therapeutic interventions to individual and group needs
- You’ll conduct a major piece of independently researched work in an area of personal interest
- Further your understanding of psychological processes and have the opportunity to develop your own therapeutic approach.
View our MA Dramatherapy galleryShow All