MSc Digital Forensics and Computer Security
Why choose this course?
Bringing together skills in both digital forensics and computer security, this is an exciting and inspirational MSc programme. It prepares you for a dynamic career in a field which has become crucially important to corporations and governments nationally and internationally.
- Study a subject that is challenging and stimulating, underpinned by influential research
- Learn not only how to defend the security of computer systems and deal with complex cyber attacks but also how to extract digital evidence of criminal activity
- Seize the opportunity to develop your own professional research portfolio in this fast-changing area – including industry-based projects
- Gain the ideal preparation to take your research to PhD level
- Benefit from maximum flexibility to fit your studies around your other commitments: you can choose to study full time or part time, starting in September or January
- Study in a friendly and inspiring environment, supported by staff with high levels of expertise in the field
Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.