In this section
MSc Control and Instrumentation
Why choose this course?
- This course is accredited by the Institute of Measurement and Control.
- You'll be taught by experienced and supportive tutors, who will help you reach your full potential.
- You'll be able to apply for Chartered Engineer status when you graduate as this course has been developed to cover all the requirements.
- You'll develop the skills and knowledge employers are looking for in areas such as automotive, aerospace, petrochemical, scientific or manufacturing applications.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96.9% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.