MSc Control and Instrumentation
Why choose this course?
There is a growing demand for professionals who can harness latest technology to design and produce novel measurement and control systems. This distinctive MSc develops all the skills and knowledge you need to excel in a rapidly changing field.
- Choose a highly regarded masters course accredited by the Institute of Measurement and Control
- Take your first steps towards Chartered Engineer status: this programme covers all the educational requirements you need
- Gain the ideal preparation for senior roles in areas such as automotive, aerospace, petrochemical, scientific or manufacturing applications
- Enjoy vital industry insights with visits to major companies
- Undertake practical projects underpinned by latest research
- Learn from experienced and supportive tutors who will help you to reach your full potential
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96.9% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016