In this section
MSc Computational Mathematics
Why choose this course?
- Learn how to combine advanced mathematical modelling approaches with powerful computational solution techniques.
- Gain a highly regarded postgraduate qualification that meets the needs of today’s working environments across many industries.
- Boost your employability. Mathematicians who can model and analyse complex technical, biological, chemical, engineering, financial and economic systems and processes are much sought after by employers.
- Be inspired by our highly qualified staff who have extensive experience of applying mathematics and computing to real-world problems.
- Benefit from flexible study options to fit in with your life. If you are already in employment, you can gain this MSc through part-time study while developing your knowledge and technical competence in ways that are directly relevant to your job.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.