In this section
MSc Community Specialist Practice (District Nursing and General Practice Nursing)
Why choose this course?
If you are an NMC Registered Nurse, this will enable you to:
- Expand your knowledge, skills and proficiency in the role of the Community Specialist Practitioner
- Work within a community/ primary care placement supported by a qualified mentor/ Practice Teacher
- Study modules that directly enhance your clinical practice, management abilities and patient outcomes.
- Graduate with a greater understanding of a professional role so you can bring about integrated and high quality health and social care
- Develop specialist assessment, leadership and management skills.