In this section
- Course search
- Visit us
- Order your prospectus
- What our students say
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Professional development and short courses
- Part-time study
- Online learning
- Study abroad
- Careers and employment
- Student fees and finance
- Student life and support
- Contact us
MSc Community Specialist Practice (District Nursing and General Practice Nursing)
Why choose this course?
If you are an NMC Registered Nurse, this will enable you to:
- Expand your knowledge, skills and proficiency in the role of the Community Specialist Practitioner
- Work within a community/ primary care placement supported by a qualified mentor/ Practice Teacher
- Study modules that directly enhance your clinical practice, management abilities and patient outcomes.
- Graduate with a greater understanding of a professional role so you can bring about integrated and high quality health and social care
- Develop specialist assessment, leadership and management skills.