MSc Civil Engineering and Construction Management
Why choose this course?
This MSc equips you for a high-level career managing complex civil engineering and construction contracts – from major international projects to locally based private and public partnerships.
- Combine in-depth knowledge and practical skills with strategic management abilities to prepare for a rewarding career anywhere in the world
- Boost your professional credibility on a course accredited by the Institution of Structural Engineers, the Institution of Civil Engineers, the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors, the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation and the Institute of Highway Engineers
- Take your first steps towards coveted Chartered Engineer status: this course meets the Further Learning requirements for registration
- Cover critical issues facing the industry today, from flood risk engineering management to sustainable development
- Apply your learning to real-world projects and scenarios
- Look forward to a great learning experience: our MSc Civil Engineering and Construction Management has a 100% overall satisfaction rating from students (PTES 2017)
- Enhance your employability – we’re ranked 15th highest among all UK universities and 12th for English institutions, with 96.9% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree (HESA 2016.)