Why choose this course?
This course is designed to develop your higher level critical awareness of the concept of childhood, which will enhance your practice work and professional relationships with children and young people.
- If you have already completed an undergraduate course in an Education and Childhood related subject, or are currently working in the field, this course is a natural next step. It is also ideal for those intending to work with children and young people aged 0-19.
- You’ll explore childhood and its contested nature, and consider the multi- and interdisciplinary perspectives and competing narratives that surround it.
- You will enhance your research skills, which will prepare you for potential doctoral study and research projects.
- By studying childhood at masters level, you will also develop your analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills.
* Please note this course is subject to approval.Show All