MSc Building Information Modelling and Project Collaboration
Why choose this course?
Aligned with the current and future needs of the construction industry, this innovative MSc will equip you with advanced knowledge and skills in Building Information Modelling (BIM) theory, practice and technologies.
- Choose a course specifically designed for architects, architectural technologists, design managers, project managers, civil/structural engineers, surveyors and other construction professionals with a keen interest in BIM
- Learn how to deliver better value through integrated design and project collaboration
- Gain professionally recognised certification, subject to the successful completion of exams
- Study at a university which has Centre of Excellence status from the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT)
- Draw on our extensive industrial links and the expertise of our research-active and highly experienced staff
- Hone your skills using project collaboration simulation scenarios based on real-world practices
- Look forward to great career prospects: 100% of graduates were in work or further study within six months of completing the course (HESA 2016)
- Enjoy a first-rate learning experience: 100% of students said they were satisfied with this course overall (PTES 2017)
Houzz are excited to announce the new Houzz Scholarship Programme. The goal is to support the next generation of students studying architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and construction management. They are looking for the best, brightest and most innovative students in residential design and construction. Apply here www.houzz.co.uk/scholarships