MSc Building Information Modelling and Project Collaboration
Why choose this course?
- This course is aligned to current and future needs of professional practice in the construction industry, complemented by the extensive industrial links and staff expertise. As such, its unique points of interest will be its innovative approach to BIM enabled integrated design, use of cutting edge technology, work based and real life project collaboration, learning and flexible modes of delivery.
- This innovative course will enable you to gain knowledge and skills related to advanced aspects of BIM theory, practice and technologies required to deliver better value through integrated design and project collaboration.
- You will be able to gain professionally recognised Autodesk Certification, subject to the successful exam completion.
- It is designed for architects, architectural technologists, design managers, project managers, civil/structural engineers, surveyors or other construction professionals with a keen interest in the BIM and its fast changing role in the whole lifecycle project procurement.
- The University has been granted CIAT Centre of Excellence status, one of only four in the country.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96.9% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
Houzz are excited to announce the new Houzz Scholarship Programme. The goal is to support the next generation of students studying architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and construction management. They are looking for the best, brightest, and most innovative students in residential design and construction. Apply here www.houzz.co.uk/scholarshipsShow All