MSc Behaviour Change (incorporating PG Dip/PG Cert)
Why choose this course?
The first Master’s course of its kind, our MSc Behaviour Change with its distinct pathways, opens doors to a wide range of fulfilling careers which focus on changing people’s behaviour and helping them to make positive choices.
- Join a highly successful, innovative masters programme: 100% of our students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of the course, according to the 2016 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
- Develop an in-depth understanding of human behaviour and behaviour change
- Increase your confidence, skills and abilities to foster behaviour change in the context of wellbeing, safety or the natural environment
- Specialise in the areas which interest you most, by taking one of four unique pathways (availability of each depends on student numbers)
- Devise practical ways to promote behaviour change, underpinned by theory and evidence-based science
- Learn from an enthusiastic and experienced team of research-active psychologists and ergonomists
- Take a flexible route to a masters degree: you only need to visit the campus for an induction event and then for nine days each year
- Progress your career in areas such as the health and wellbeing sectors, local government and occupational health and safety – or take your learning to PhD level