In this section
MSc Advanced Occupational Therapy/MSc Advanced Occupational Therapy (Community) (incorporating PG Cert/PG Dip)
Why choose this course?
- This is a flexible course that allows you to tailor your own continued professional development to your personal, professional and service needs, through a range of occupational therapy and interprofessional modules. Modules can be studied as one off CPD opportunities or you can work towards a PG Certificate, Diploma or MSc in Advanced Occupational Therapy
- The programme is appropriate to a range of practice areas and career routes however if you work in a community setting you may wish to work towards our MSc Advanced Occupational Therapy (Community) by incorporating our two specialist community modules into your studies
- You will study through distance learning on a part time basis meaning you can study from your home at a time and pace to suit you, allowing you to shape your own learning
- You will develop the skills and knowledge required in contemporary settings to apply evidence to your practice and to think critically and innovatively around current and future roles
- After completing the PG Dip or MSc stage you can apply for a place on the Doctor of Health and Social Care Practice which will enable you to further develop as a clinical and professional leader.