In this section
MSc Advanced Materials and Additive Manufacturing
Why choose this course?
- This unique course combines in-depth study of advanced materials with cutting-edge additive manufacturing
- It has been developed as a conversion programme to give access to those coming from non-engineering undergraduate routes, such as physics. However, each application from non-engineering subject areas will be judged on its own merits, so please contact us to discuss further. (Requires completion of a briding module)
- This programme has been developed in correlation to the Engineering Council UK-SPEC and prepares you for professional registration
- You can study this course at the University or online with short course attendance
- Choose to study either full or part-time to suit your other life commitments
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.