MSc Accounting and Finance
Why choose this course?
Offering a challenging and intellectually stimulating learning experience, our MSc Accounting and Finance prepares you for ACCA professional level examinations alongside a highly respected masters qualification.
- Develop your financial techniques and knowledge to an impressive level through an exciting combination of technical and strategic learning
- Improve your employability with key skills in critical thinking, communication, team work, leadership and management
- Learn in an accredited ACCA and CIMA study centre, drawing on the expertise of professionally qualified staff who have both industry and academic experience
- Take the opportunity to go on a short to medium-term finance internship, so that you benefit from relevant work experience while studying for your masters
- Add substance to your CV; by completing this course, you can apply for exemptions from AIA, ICAEW and CPA Australia professional qualifications.
University of Derby shortlisted in two PQ Magazine Awards 2017 categories
University of Derby’s Accounting division has been shortlisted in two categories in the prestigious PQ Magazine Awards 2017. PQ Magazine is the leading magazine for part qualified accountants and this year a record number of nominations were received.
Derby has been shortlisted in the Public Sector Accountancy College of the Year category and two lecturers have been shortlisted in the Public Sector Lecturer of the Year category. Darren Sparkes, Head of Accounting Division at Derby said “the fact that we’ve been shortlisted is testament to the quality of our courses and lecturing staff here at Derby.” The winners will be announced at the awards night in London on February 21.