In this section
Assistant Practitioner to Radiographer
- This is an intense, yet rewarding short course, providing you with the opportunity to enhance your existing knowledge and skills to join the third year of the BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography. There is therefore a clear progression route for experienced band 4 Assistant Practitioners to register to practice as a diagnostic radiographer
- You’ll receive high quality teaching from friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff, many of who are clinically and research active
- There are opportunities to study with your peers on the undergraduate diagnostic radiography course, and also with students from other pre-registration and graduate entry health and social care programmes
- The course focuses on key competences and the underpinning of core knowledge
- Upon completion, students may wish to continue on to the final year of the BSc Diagnostic Radiography programme which would be self-funded.
Who is this course for?
Assistant Practitioners in general radiography