Our annual student showcase
Every year we hold a Degree Show to celebrate the work created by our final year students in the Faculty of Arts, Design and Technology. The Degree Show provides our students with the opportunity to showcase their achievements as well as make vital industry contacts, and it's a high profile event in the city's arts calendar.
The Big Show events include:
- Saturday 1 June - Public view opens at Markeaton Street and Britannia Mill
- Wednesday 5 June - Graduate Fashion Show at Derby Theatre and Schools and Colleges Day
- Friday 7 June - Live music at Derby Theatre
- Saturday 8 June - University Open Day
- Monday 10 June - Film and Video screening at QUAD
- Tuesday 11 June - Final day of public view
More information coming soon - watch this space!