In this section
BSc (Hons) Cyber Security
Why choose this course?
- Security is a vital requirement of computer-based systems and with the significant growth in the number of security-related incidents the demand for graduates skilled in Cyber Security is growing rapidly
- This new course will provide the theoretical and practical skills required by cyber security professionals
- We are working in partnership with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, on the ALICE experiment, and you’ll have opportunities to get involved in this exciting project
- You can also study this course with an Industrial Placement year. Use UCAS code: I200. By taking a placement year, you'll obtain valuable experience for working in the industry
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.